Do you want to join the Chill team?
Chillhouse is looking to hire a passionate, career-focused Retail Account Coordinator to join our growing wholesale team.
We want to partner with someone who has a keen interest in learning behind the scenes of building a wholesale channel for long-term success. They must be keen to meet the day-to-day wholesale partnership needs with major retailers like Urban Outfitters, Revolve, ASOS, etc.
We immediately want to find the right New York-based candidate for this full-time, paid position with benefits. Hours are MF (10am-5pm EST) with hybrid work hours from the office (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) and home (Monday, Friday).
About Chill House:
Based in New York’s Soho neighborhood, Chillhouse creates self-care treatments for a chiller through in-store experiences and services, as well as products. Chillhouse is committed to creating a cooler world by donating 1% of proceeds to support mental health advocacy and efforts.
Responsibilities and Duties (includes but not limited to):
● Owned and improved the shipping protocol to suppliers. This includes daily order fulfillment management for Chillhouse retailers such as Target, Urban Outfitters, Revolve, ASOS, Free People and many more.
● Compiled and updated data sets related to forecast demand planning and achievement of monthly sales targets.
● Assist the team in driving sales of all new launches through forecast management, purchase tracking and up-selling tactics.
● Assist in preparation for seasonal vendor market meetings and business review calls.
● Coordinated the entry of bulk orders, packing slips, invoices and sample shipments from suppliers.
● Partner with retailers and 3PL warehouse to help book and track orders for on-time delivery.
● Participated in daily supplier configuration requests related to new partnerships or new product launches with existing partners.
● Managed market pages and social communication sites for Bulletin, Girlboss and Supergreat.
● Troubleshoot EDI ordering solutions and help resolve shipping and delivery issues with the team.
● Help manage vendor assortment patterns, product returns and stock exchanges.
● Partner with other wholesale team members to drive and further grow the YoY business.
● Passionate about the beauty and wellness industry.
● Available to work MF (10am-5pm EST). Reception hours from Monday to Friday. Office hours from Wednesday to Thursday.
● New York-based candidates with 1-2 years of beauty wholesale experience for national retailers such as Target, Sephora, Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, Ulta, ASOS or Revolve.
● The ideal candidate has experience using platforms such as Tradestone Bamboo Rose, Cin7 or other similar OMS/EDI solutions such as Salesforce, Shopify, SPS Commerce, B2B Gateway, OpenText, etc.
● Comfortable with and/or willing to learn different systems used across multiple channels including Google Workspace, Canva, Cin7 (OMS/EDI) and other vendor portals/systems through building and running sales channels.
● Exceptional multi-tasker and able to see projects through from ideation to completion. Must be organized, thorough, resourceful and able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines.
● Self-starter, empathetic and collaborative, skilled in communication and possessing strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships and communicate (written and oral) with all levels of management, cross-functional teams and suppliers
● Professional and positive demeanor.
● Good judgment, maintaining confidentiality of information.
Other fun perks:
We are a small and powerful startup. Get ready for a legit real-world experience, while joining us at special team-building rallies and events. Oh yes, pick up some of our amazing products and services to relax and enjoy a discount along the way.
For the application:
Please send your resume to [email protected] and include Fashionista – Retail Account Coordinator Opening in the subject line.
Scroll to continue