Get ready to dive into the Middle Ages and command your own army and kingdom, as Crusader Kings 3 will soon bring medieval strategy and fantasy games to the Xbox Series X | S and PS5.
Here is the trailer released by Xbox during their digital presentation at gamescom.
If you’re new to Crusader Kings 3 and wondering what it is, here’s the overview of the game’s Steam page.
- Choose a royal or noble house from several kingdoms on a map stretching from Iceland to India, from the Arctic Circle to Central Africa.
- Guide a dynasty through the centuries, ensuring the safety and power of each new generation. Gather new lands and new titles to cement your legacy.
- Be a pious king to bring religious powers to your side, or go it alone, crafting your own dissenting religion and earning eternal fame or everlasting damnation.
- Knights, peasant revolts, pilgrimages, Viking plunderers … experience the drama and pageantry of the Middle Ages
- Adopt one of five different lifestyles and hone your skills in military strategy or kingdom management.
- Acquire character traits that will guide your actions, but be careful if you are acting against your nature! The stress of denying your real self could bring a whole new set of problems!
- Choose suitable guardians for your heirs or train them yourself. But what if the legal heir is not quite up to the task?
- Violent characters can develop a creepy reputation, curling your timid subjects into obedience with the terror you inspire.
- Recruit units of men-at-arms and mighty knights to complete your royal levies.
- Research new technologies to increase the wealth and military might of your kingdom.
- Hire mercenaries and holy orders for your major wars.
- Supplement your income with ransomed prisoners or raids on neighboring kingdoms.
Use your spy master to uncover plots against your dynasty and your ruler.
Hire agents to aid you in your ploys to undermine or assassinate anyone who stands between you and power.
Seducing other characters for love or political power.
Gather information for blackmail or call for favors whenever your plans need a little more leverage.
Crusader Kings 3 was released on PC last year, with no definitive release date announced for the Xbox and PS5 versions.
Submit a tip
[contact-form-7 id=”142591″ title=”Submit a Tip Form”]