The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) Retail Asset Protection Conference will meet April 24-27, 2022 in Orlando, Florida. In person for the first time since 2019, attendees will come together with a fresh perspective on the vital role of asset protection in retail, ready to discuss key industry challenges.
“Asset protection has evolved so much over the past few years and it has never been more vital to retail success,” said Lisa LaBruno, senior executive vice president of retail operations at RILA. “We are excited to bring together all the key players in the AP ecosystem, including retailers, law enforcement, solution providers, and more, to discuss today’s key challenges and collaborate on new real solutions that can propel our industry forward.”
The conference will provide attendees with networking, benchmarking and training on key retail asset protection topics including organized crime, workplace safety, supply chain security, diversity, equity and inclusion, disaster relief, safe procurement protocols, etc. Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul, who created one of the first retail organized crime task forces in his state, will join a conversation about how retailers can take advantage of government partners to complement their own ORC strategies.
- New Ways to Address Violence to Keep Store Associates Safe
- Lessons learned from making frictionless shopping a reality
- Leveraging stores to better serve communities
- Understand and manage e-commerce losses at scale
- Using Video Analytics to Drive APs and Business Goals
Guest speakers include:
- Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul
- Ray Sliva, Human Resources Director of Best Buy
- Gap Senior Vice President, Head of Asset Protection Chris Nelson
- Target Corporation Vice President, Asset Protection Oscar Arango
- Macy’s Vice President, Asset Protection, Operations and Security Joe Coll
- PetSmart Vice President, Loss Prevention and Safety Meredith Plaxco
- Ulta Beauty Director, Diversity and Inclusion Crystal Andrew Banks
- Lowe’s Vice President, Asset Protection and Security Scott Draher
- ICE-Homeland Security Investigations Deputy Deputy Director Raul Aguilar
The full list of speakers and the conference program are available here.